Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hello All

Hi,
It's  been a while we (or Trev) haven't posted on this blog!
Sorry about that.
Hopefully, you guys received our formal wedding invitation. We sent out our invitation from late last week, and started to hear R.S.V.P. from our guests!
Thank you.




Our wedding invitation is fully customized through my friend, Jang Mi. 
She used to work in a wedding invitation business. 


This is my own drawings & ideas for our invitation. 
One month later, it turned out to be this amazing design!

If you are interested customized designed cards or invitations please let me know!
I will introduce her to you.

Yes, our save the date card was also her work.


I am less sensitive regarding details of cards..
Surprise surprise! Trev picked all the fonts..

and....


this man, initially picked..

yellow and green colors there...

I am very happy that it did not happen.






We decided this blog is Trevor's responsibility and not mine.
So he will post the news and stories to help out people..


But I got a feedback recently, actually feedback from multiple people that no more updates here!


I will try to post more for you guys.

Thanks for visiting our blog!




HY

No comments:

Post a Comment